- Warm Sologence Body Butter between your hands for deep penetration and maximum absorption.
- Use Sologence Body Butter to hands and feet for dry hands and dry feet before bed add a beauty glove or socks for extensive softness
- Use Sologence Body Butter after exfoliating in the shower to maintain softness and a deep hydration.
- Rose helps maintain the skin's pH balance, and also controls excess oil. It has anti-inflammatory properties that can help reduce the redness of irritated skin, dermatitis and eczema. The antioxidant properties of rose help to strengthen skin cells and regenerate skin tissues. Its delicate fragrance is perfect for layering with your favorite perfume.
- Shea butter is incredibly nourishing and moisturizing for skin. It is often used to remedy dry skin and to help protect the skin’s natural oils. Shea butter aids in the skin’s natural collagen production and contains oleic, stearic, palmitic, and linoleic acids that protect and nourish the skin to prevent drying.
Our products are exclusively made from organic ingredients, your body butter hue may slightly vary. No matter what hue your body butter is, you are getting the highest quality product.
Extreme heat may cause Sologence Body Butter to arrive melted, carefully remove lid to avoid spilling. Pop it in the fridge for 15 minutes to help solidify the butter. It will no longer be whipped but a balm consistency rest assured it is still very effective as a balm.
- SOLOGENCE SKIN OIL is a blend of non-comedogenic oils that are safe for even the most sensitive areas on the body, great for post wax/ post shave use. Our skin oil is also great for facial massages and moisturizing without the risk of breakouts and clogged pores.